Located in Amherst, New York, Daemen College is a private nonsectarian institution that provides an original balance between career preparation and academic learning. At Daemen, students acquire the necessary skills and abilities to think creatively and critically, which will help them face future challenges and solve problems.
Founded in 1947, Daemen College has about 1,709 undergraduate enrollment and has a campus size of 35 acres. The College uses a semester-based academic calendar and offers over 65 undergraduate majors in the following academic programs: Science, Liberal Arts, Business, Education, Nursing, Art & Design, Finance/Accounting, Government/Political Science, Health Science, Social Science, Visual Arts.
The acceptance rate at Daemen College is 62%. The admitted candidates generally have an SAT score between 1040 and 1240 or an ACT score of 22 and 27.
The college’s total tuition and fees are $29,430. But 78% of full-time undergraduates benefit from need-based financial aid in the form of scholarships.
The following scholarship is offered by Daemen College to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Host University: Daemen College, USA.
- Host country: USA.
- Study Level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award.
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application deadline: December 2, 2020.
Scholarship value and benefits:
Daemen College is giving international students, who wish to enroll in undergraduate degree program at the University, the chance to benefit from a scholarship of $10,000.
The award is renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to apply for the Daemen College Deans Scholarship:
- The scholarship is open for international students.
- The scholarship is open for undergraduate programs provided in Daemen College.
- Applicants must be accepted in a full-time Honours program at Daemen College.
- A high school certificate or equivalent is required.
- Applicants should demonstrate an excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and meet the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Students have to demonstrate motivation, dependent thinking and good communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested students should first apply for a undergraduate or graduate degree program at Daemen College and get accepted before applying for the scholarship.
After being admitted, students can then proceed to finish the application for this award via their official website.