Harvard is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States, and one of the world’s most famous universities that offer high academic education, degrees and certificates. The university provides its students groundbreaking research opportunities, world-class faculty, and commitment to a diverse environments to help them advance their career and their intellectual pursuit.
The Boustany Foundation was founded in 2006, and it is one of the world’s best organizations that offer opportunities to outstanding students from all over the world, who are highly ambitious and motivated to continue their studies abroad, including Harvard University MBA scholarship program.
This program is dedicated to students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievements and who wish to pursue their studies at Harvard MBA for the semester of autumn.
Successful students are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Boustany.
- Host institution: Harvard University, USA.
- Application deadline: 31st May 2021.
- Degree level: Masters.
- scholarship value: Fully-funded scholarship.
- Number of scholarships: Only one candidate will receive this scholarship.
The scholarship value:
The scholarship of Harvard MBA is a fully-funded scholarship program that is offered one time after every two years to interested students for a two-year study at Harvard Business School.
The recipient will get:
- US$102,200 (US$51,100 annually) paid as tuition fees for selected students.
- Accommodation, and travel expenses, are granted for the recipients who are related to the internship.
- Applicant must provide proof of English language proficiency, by providing test results of TOEFL (Test of English as a foreign language), PTE (Pearson Test of English), or IELTS (The international English language testing system).
- This scholarship is to students from all over the world who demonstrate an excellent educational or academic record.
- Students must have applied and received an acceptance letter (offer of admission letter) from the program of Harvard MBA.
How to apply:
Interested students must send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, the GMAT test scores, and the acceptance letter they received from the University via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If shortlisted, candidates may be invited to an interview with the Foundation.